1 1/2 cup buffalo yogurt
1 Cup water buffalo milk (full fat)
1 pkg (7g) gelatin
5 Tbls Cane Sugar
1. Strain yogurt for 2 hours in the fridge in a wire mesh strainer or cheese cloth lined colander.
2. Mix sugar in yogurt (optional: add a drop of vanilla)
3. Mix Gelatin in 1/4 cup hot water and set aside.
4. Bring 1/2 cup of milk to an almost boil (be careful to stir and do not scald the milk), remove from heat, let cool a couple of minutes.
5. Mix gelatin mix into milk
6. Stir in 1/2 of the yogurt mix.
7. Stir in the other 1/2 cup milk-then stir in the rest of the yogurt mixture.
8. Put in small bowls or silicone cupcake holders and let set in the fridge 8 hours or overnight.
9. Serve with your favourite berries!every need. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, and guarantee you’ll love working with our team. Let us know how we can assist you today.